[Sca-cooks] Report on Thanksgiving experiments...OP

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Sat Nov 26 05:29:34 PST 2005

> So, do we need to create some sort of a basic primer for the gravy-
> challenged? Is there sufficient group interest? Or is there one
> already in the Florilegium? Or a file open on flour-thickened sauces?
>
> Adamantius

I think it might not be a bad idea. In fact, I'm willing to bet that Stefan
would be quite willing to set up a file devoted to articles containing basic
techniques of various sorts,, from making gravy, to making bread and pie
crusts, various other basic sauces, all kinds of stuff. Whaddaya say, Stefan?

Phlip