[Sca-cooks] Report on Thanksgiving experiments...OP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Nov 26 06:23:55 PST 2005

I think it's a great idea! I've got the basics down (flour, drippings, water
or other liquid), and generally don't get lumps, but anything else (like
working with a mirepoix, or fancier alterations) are completely out of my
ken.  I think this sort of info would be really handy for people like me,
who are basically-okay-but-rather-ordinary cooks, rather than chefs.  Some
stuff just wouldn't *occur* to me!
--Maire