[Sca-cooks] Cranberry sauce (was Re: Report on Thanksgiving experiments) OOP

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sun Nov 27 18:14:47 PST 2005

Medieval? You could create your own list--
There's this page on pectin that's created for the modern
maker of jellies.
http://www.pickyourown.org/pectin.htm
BBC is here-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/news_and_events/events_seasonalglut3.shtml
http://www.uga.edu/nchfp/tips/summer/jellied_fruit_products.html
Match up the lists of available fruits with the pectin content.

Johnnae