[Sca-cooks] pre-Magna-Carta reigns

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 28 22:47:34 PST 2005

Adamantius complained:
 > We're in the midst of another "pre-Magna-Carta" reign here in the
 > East. I just wish the people who say that had actually read Magna
 > Carta and knew what is was, and what it signified. 'Nuff said...

I mentioned this file in the Florilegium earlier.
Magna-Carta-man   (36K)  6/21/94    Text of the Magna Carta.

But I forgot about having these two articles in the NICOLAA'S
ARTICLES section. These are articles by Mistress Nicolaa de Bracton
of Leicester. Eventually as I can find the time these articles will
get moved to the appropriate areas but for now this is where they are.
Magna-Carta-1-art (14K)  1/ 3/97    The Context of Magna Carta.
Magna-Carta-2-art (14K)  1/15/97    The Barons' War and Magna Carta.

Perhaps some editor in the East Kingdom might be interested in
running one or more of these articles. On the other hand, Adamantius
did bring up the point about what happened to the barons who
displeased the King...

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas