[Sca-cooks] RE: Pasties (was jellied milk)

Lady Ro ladyro at comcast.net
Mon Oct 3 16:59:11 PDT 2005

Dame Olwen wrote:

>Only over 1,000?  Geez, seems like so many more...
  ** I ws being modest.  Conservative even.**

>Thank goodness for egg
>slicers used for slicing mushrooms and "Ground >Chuck".
  **Amen.  Remember them in my prayers, I do. **

>If anyone around these parts even mentions pasties >again, I'm running for
the hills (or away from Bright >Hills at least!).

** Watch my cloud of dust for the way to head, Olwen.... **

Ro
I know in my heart that man is good, that what is right will alway
eventually triumph and there is a purpose and worth to each and every life.