[Sca-cooks] period Brussel Sprout recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Oct 8 01:18:26 PDT 2005

HL Elisabeth de Calais asked:
> Might anyone have a GOOD, period recipe for Brussel Sprouts?  I
> would,  very much, appreciate any and all ideas!

Is there such a thing as a recipe which can make Brussel Sprouts
"GOOD"? :-)

However, despite my opinion of them, you can find some recipes in
this file in the Florilegium:
cabbages-msg      (50K)  1/17/05    Period cabbages. Broccoli,
Cauliflower,
                                        Brussel Sprouts. Recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-VEGETABLES/cabbages-msg.html

Stefan