[Sca-cooks] camera obscura

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 20 23:23:16 PDT 2005

Serena mentioned:
> I have been doing research on the Camera Obscura which led me to
> peruse the text "Natural Magick" by Giambattista della Porta.

I have a small amount of info about camera obscura in this
Florilegium file in the UNCATALOGED section:
p-cameras-msg     (14K)  7/30/98    Notes on period camera obscura.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/p-cameras-msg.html

Perhaps there is something in there which might be of use to you in
this research. If you end up writing up your research as an article
or as an A&S entry, I'd love to consider it for the Florilegium. Or
even any bibliographic notes or quick message type comments that you
might want to see added to this message file.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas