[Sca-cooks] A&S Project on Epitrium

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:33:13 PDT 2005

Greetings,

Having just returned from an A&S competition I thought I would see if
anyone here was interested in the project I entered.

I did a comparative evaluation of different interpretations that are
possible when redacting a recipe. I chose to use the ancient roman
recipe for Epitrium. The documentation can be found here:

http://www.serenadariva.com/Resume/Documentation/EpitriumProject.pdf

It went over really well and during the populace judging portion I was
able to sit with the project and talk to people about it. Apparently
while the general populace is reticient about reading 8 pages worth of
documentation, they will listen and eat for an extended period of
time.

Any comments are welcome. This was a local faire and fine tuning for
entry into Kingdom Level would be helpful.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva