[Sca-cooks] Cooks and Bards 4

Leslie Falzone leslie.watson at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 24 15:38:57 PDT 2005

Can I get a general 'yay' from those folks who would be interested in seeing
and attending A "Knowne World Bardic Collage and Cooks Collegium 4" occur up
here in Ealdormere on Oct 6-9/2006. There is an event
proposal being submitted but I want to ensure we have a decently sized
venue - with Heat - this time

You can respond privately o leslie.watson at sympatico.ca  if you want.

For those of you who don't know the event, its 2 solid days of intense
classes on food and bardic arts...with some great evening festivities where
we combine these lovely things. Last time it was here we ran 56
classes in 2 days and produced a proceedings of about 220 pages.

feel free to pass this message on to any other list who might be interested.

aibhilin