[Sca-cooks] Cooks and Bards 4

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 24 17:12:17 PDT 2005

I might be interested, but it's too early to have a handle on my schedule,
and this falls in roughly the same frame as the Known World Costume
Symposium (my wife's great joy) which might limit my funds for travelling.
I assume you will be contacting the Society A&S Minister to get this
scheduled and clear up any scheduling conflicts.

Bear