[Sca-cooks] a sampling of ancient Roma

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 08:31:06 PDT 2005

Stefan li Rous wrote:
Aurelia said:
>  > These are the recipes I am planning for an upcoming meal with ancient
>  > Roman reenactors in my area.  I hope you enjoy them!
>  >
>  > (Gustatio)
>
>Thanks. But I'm confused. Are you Aurelia? Or Gustatio? Or is the
>latter not a name? Or is one for your Roman reenactment group and
>Aurelia is your SCA name?

Hi, Stefan:

She's Aurelia.

Gustatio and the other words in parentheses in Aurelia's post are the
names of the courses in which the dishes that follow are served. If
you look at my recent post in the thread about Roman food, you'll see
the same word there...

--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita