[Sca-cooks] To oil or not to oil?

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 4 07:16:12 PDT 2005

 Since we are discussing wooden objects.
 Storage of the item is as important as is cleaning it.  In a volunteer
society this can be a problem.
 Our baronial cooks guild had a wonderful collection of wooden and
alternative materials. Right up until some one left it on their back porch
for several weeks, in chicken shipping cartons inside the plastic shipping
bag.
 the person I am being polite here honestly said, Well they were all washed
before I put them in the boxes.
 Now we have no wood or any other item that could absorb from before that
incident date.  Simply could not take the chance.
 Da