[Sca-cooks] Rice in a roaster?

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 6 04:31:13 PDT 2005

We used commercial rice packages (36 servings to the box)
and did rice in the oven according to the package instructions.
Used the deep pans that the kitchen had in stock.
225 people. Worked fine. This was 24 years ago at this point.
I can't remember anything special about it at this point. It just
worked.

Johnnae