[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan workshop

Maggie MacDonald maggie5 at cox.net
Thu Oct 6 06:24:19 PDT 2005

At 11:00 PM 10/5/2005,Phlip said something like:
>Paul Buell and I have been talking, and he's thinking of setting up a
>University of Washington (state of Washington) workshop in Seattle, as part
>of their Experimental College program. It would happen this spring, and
>would include intensive information about SftQ, and finish with a student
>cooked meal from the recipes in the book.
>
>Anybody interested?
>
>Saint Phlip,
>CoD

Yes, I am very interested. I've had a lot of fun working with this
book and it's recipes. Would this be a one day thing? or a several
weeks course at the University, or .. ???

I have a point of contact in Seattle that I _MIGHT_ be able to crash
with in order to show up, OR, simply send him as my representative to
take copious notes.

Cheers,
Maggie