[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan workshop

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 6 07:24:26 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Yes, I am very interested. I've had a lot of fun working with this
> book and it's recipes. Would this be a one day thing? or a several
> weeks course at the University, or .. ???
>
> I have a point of contact in Seattle that I _MIGHT_ be able to crash
> with in order to show up, OR, simply send him as my representative to
> take copious notes.
>
> Cheers,
> Maggie

I'm not entirely sure. It's in the discussion stages at the monent- we're
swapping ideas for content and format. He told me last night, " Let me think
on this...want two kinds of dishes, the good and the
interesting...." Anybody familiar enough with Soup, to have preferences or
interests in which dishes would be discussed, we'd certainly be happy to
hear your suggestions ;-) They might well become part of the course ;-)

We're going to be discussing it in detail tonight, so any suggestions that
arrive before then, I'll go ahead and tell him about.

Depending on the scheduling, too, there might be an appearance by Gene
Anderson, at some point. He'll be moving up to Seattle, and since he and
Paul are co- Fathers-in-law, as well as friends and co-authors, I wouldn't
be at all surprised if he were to come in as a guest lecturer, or something.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.