[Sca-cooks] Silver Spoons for next year...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Oct 6 07:13:06 PDT 2005

You could do:
Spring Coronet: Nuts or Dairy or recipes with Almond Milk.
- - Spring Investiture: Fruits, fresh or dried
- - Fall Coronet: Pulses (such as lentils, garbanzos, black-eyed peas,
fava beans, dried peas...)
- - Fall Investiture: Root Vegetables with a little Meat (meat in small
amounts)

You could make fruits and pulses harder by making the ingedients being
used be illustrated
as being  out of an artwork painted prior to 1700.

How many will just use Clifford Wright or I suppose people could start
with Santich and go from there with her sources.

Johnnae

lilinah at earthlink.net wrote: snipped lots