[Sca-cooks] Soup for the Qan workshop

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 6 11:20:23 PDT 2005

Phlip wrote:
>Paul Buell and I have been talking, and he's thinking of setting up a
>University of Washington (state of Washington) workshop in Seattle, as part
>of their Experimental College program. It would happen this spring, and
>would include intensive information about SftQ, and finish with a student
>cooked meal from the recipes in the book.
>
>Anybody interested?

Interested!?!?! You kidding!?!?!

You betcha!

But, uh, how long is this workshop... i might be able to swing a
weekend or half a week, but longer, well, i dunno.

But i would LOVE to be able to attend! I dream of doing a feast based on SftQ!
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita