[Sca-cooks] Re: Seattle workshop

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 6 11:53:54 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

>         When in the spring? (I have an ambitious schedule of events sched)
> Also, will it be possible to room in a dorm and save a bit of cash that
way? Any
> idea of the cost?
>      Devra

Don't know any of this yet- at the moment, it's something we're looking into
and discussing, but there are no solid plans. We haven't worked out a
budget, although Paul thinks the cost will be about $150, with discounts for
UW students, but again, we don't know. We're at the point of determining
interest, and discussing what Paul wants to do, and how to do it, which is
why suggestions at this point are so useful.

Saint Phlip,
CoD

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.