[Sca-cooks] Seekin Recipe ideas

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:58:30 PDT 2005

Well, perhaps it's just me, but the two recipes seem to have very little in
common besides the pork and spices.  The treatment is completely different
in both.  And the first is served with a mustard sauce that is never
mentioned in the second.  Let alone the wrapping and marinating. It just
sounds like so many other redactions that simply missed the mark for some
reason, or simply decided to "add on to" for their own pleasure.

Just my take on this.
Olwen