[Sca-cooks] About Trader Joe's

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Oct 10 19:33:20 PDT 2005

> Now that's interesting.  Having never been in a Trader Joe's, but shopping
> regularly at Wegmans, I had no idea it was anything special.  Then again,
> I'm used to a wide variety of items being available in Ithaca.  We may be
> small, but we have a lot of international visitors/students thanks to
> Cornell.

Trader Joe's has much better quality; you can find stuff (instead of
purposely being misinformed by the store layout); the staff knows what
they have; and the prices are *way* better. I grew up in the Rochester
area, and I keep Weggies as a store of last resort. I'll go to Trader
Joes anytime I can.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase