[Sca-cooks] About Trader Joe's

Bill Fisher liamfisher at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 18:55:10 PDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise <jenne at fiedlerfamily.net>
wrote:

> > Now that's interesting. Having never been in a Trader Joe's, but
> shopping
> > regularly at Wegmans, I had no idea it was anything special. Then again,
> > I'm used to a wide variety of items being available in Ithaca. We may be
> > small, but we have a lot of international visitors/students thanks to
> > Cornell.
>
> Trader Joe's has much better quality; you can find stuff (instead of
> purposely being misinformed by the store layout); the staff knows what
> they have; and the prices are *way* better. I grew up in the Rochester
> area, and I keep Weggies as a store of last resort. I'll go to Trader
> Joes anytime I can.
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
> "'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for
> years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." - _Harvey_, by Mary Chase

I visited a Trader Joe's on a recent work visit to Pasadena, CA. Very nice
place, I thought. I'd like to see one here in Atlanta :)

Oh, yeah, I may be going out to CA again in a month or so for work. Work
wants me to take a job out there, but we just re-orged and I'm waiting to
see
how the new VP handles stuff.

Cadoc
(yes, I am alive)