[Sca-cooks] Cooking sequence for outdoor ovens

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Wed Oct 12 20:35:53 PDT 2005

We just did a baking day (i will post pictures and temperatures and times
on my website soon) this weekend

first was foccacia and pizzas, then we oven blasted a bunch of vegetables,
when the oven was about 425 I did three pies in springform pans a garlic
torta, cheese and greens and a dried fruit, nuts and almond milk.
then we did breads, a chicken, cinnamon buns, and lastly a flan when the
oven was almost cold.

Maeva
in An Tir