[Sca-cooks] Middle-Eastern 'Nibbles'?

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 15 21:29:21 PDT 2005

On first reading, the syntax would suggest that "bellaria" are some sort of
sweet that is seasoned with both spices and nuts, or a sweetener.  That
would suggest that the whole item is more that simply nuts and sugar/spices.
Maybe a pastry of some sort or other??   It also is worth noting that the
nuts and sugar are in an 'or' statement.

niccolo difrancesc