SCA Alcohol Policy - read florilegium (was : [Sca-cooks] Beer for a Queen)

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 18 10:08:45 PDT 2005

I strongly suggest you find the notes of this conversation in the
florilegium.  It is good information to have, and new members are often
(every 6 to 8 months or so) asking for this valuable information.  Rather
than rehash what has already been discussed, start with Stefan's files and
ask some really good questions that we have not already thought about.
Heck, someone may even want to recount the conversations off list . . . but
cuskeynoles are not a fermented beverage, and no amount of spices will
render tainted meat edible  :o)

Also check with your local and state laws governing brewing alcohol for your
intended uses.  The guys with U.S. badges and guns are often more important
to obey than the guys wearing 'dresses and jewelry' or armor and rattan
sticks.

niccolo difrancesco