[Sca-cooks] Raspberries pureed make a fabulous sauce

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Oct 17 23:03:50 PDT 2005

  Nichola mentioned:
> Although I recently
> discovered that Raspberries pureed make a fabulous sauce.  I don't
> have
> documentation for a raspberry sauce but it was awesome with my rather
> rare steak.
> Before anyone asks...
> About 1/2 lb of fresh raspberries (picked that day btw)
> A tiny bit of sugar. (To taste)
> Tablespoon of garlic (To taste)
> Whatever herbs grab ya.
> Blend, heat, enjoy.

Garlic and sugar? Sounds like a strange combination, although I
suspect there are various prepared sauces which have both and I (we?)
are not that aware of it. And you did say just a tiny bit of sugar.

Although .. . candied garlic cloves anyone? :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com