[Sca-cooks] Beer for a Queen

ysabeau ysabeau at mail.ev1.net
Tue Oct 18 10:05:48 PDT 2005

I believe, in Ansteorra, that the taverns are donation only. You
can't "sell" alcoholic beverages because then you have to apply
for a liquor license, etc. I could be wrong but I seem to remember
something about that a while back. All the taverns I've seen at
events have been on a donation basis.

Ysabeau