[Sca-cooks] Feast Challanges/Disaster for Stefan (really long)

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Oct 19 12:04:45 PDT 2005

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Greetings,
>
> Here follows an account of the weekend of the event for the Barony of
> Bryn Madoc, Meridies called Danelaw 2005.

Sounds like you did a Hel of a job- congratulations ;-)

You also wrote:

She came back to me
> to say that she could not find the Apple Cider vinegar (which 3 of the
> 4 recipes required).

Now, this is interesting. I had the same problem with my feast. I had
deliberately purchased a gallon of cider vinegar for it, and I _know_ it got
into the house, out of the car, and I THINK I remember packing it back into
the truck when I was loading the food, etc, for the feast, and I'm PRETTY
SURE I remember unloading it from the truck into the kitchen, but when I
went to look for it to actually use it, it was gone. We managed with some of
the wine vinegars I had for other dishes, and I told my Allergic to
Everything guy about the substitution (no one else claimed any allergies)
and we managed, but that leaves us with:

The Mystery of the Vanishing Vinegar...

Anybody care to comment?

Saint Phlip,
CoD