[Sca-cooks] Disaster for Stefan

Alexa mysticgypsy1008 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 07:28:22 PDT 2005

Here is a small disaster that was lived thru in July
at our Baronial Birthday event that I was head cook
at.

I thought I had about an hour before feast serving
when someone came in and asked if we were about ready,
I looked at the clock on the wall-and said oh no
(well, not really the words, but you get the picture).
 The clock was slow-so we had to move some dishes
around and everything came out great.

lesson learned-check the clock that is in the
kitchen-is it battery operated?  If so, dont rely on
it.

(I dont wear a watch.  I havent worn a watch in 2
years-since my gastric bypass I cant find a watch that
fits other than the leather banded ones not to mention
anything with a battery on my body-the battery dies
way too fast)

Alexa
Marinus, Atlantia