[Sca-cooks] Feast Challanges/Disaster for Stefan (really long)

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:44:51 PDT 2005

Greetings All!

 From all accounts, Serena did a magnificent job preparing the feast.

As for the honey, it appears that there were two causes for the
shortage. The first was my own error. My conversion from Tbs to lbs was
not correct. Going from volume to weight can always be problematic, and
I goofed it on the honey. To make matters worse, someone who was
contributing a 5lb jug of honey forgot to bring it. If Serena had all
three of the 5lb jugs, she would still have been short, but not as bad.
Leaving it totally out of the carrots actually balanced the flavors in
the course better anyway.

The 4 cups of honey in the apple salad was supposed to be 1/4 cup.
Totally, the feast should have had about 47 cups of honey. So, how many
5lb jugs should that have been?

Aoghann