[Sca-cooks] Another Marzipan Question

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:03:58 PDT 2005

I used mint to color sugar plate green when I did the arms of the
Principality of the Mists on a white tart entered in the Silver Spoon
competition.  It is a period food coloring and as I remember it was a bit
minty to the taste, so I would assume yes if you can document coloring
marzipan for making a subtlety.  Unfortunately I didn't have enough borage
flowers to use them for the blue.

Katira