[Sca-cooks] Another Marzipan Question

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 06:01:21 PDT 2005

I had some *horrid* marzipan last year that had artificial fruit flavoring
in it (they were the little fruit shaped ones about the diameter of a
quarter).

Let me say that marzipan + faux bannana flavor is quite possibly the
nastiest stuff on the face of the planet.

It didn't help that it also had some sort of processed sugar substitute in
it as well (malitol maybe?).

-Irmgart