[Sca-cooks] Another Marzipan Question

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Oct 21 05:24:52 PDT 2005

Rosewater's about the only thing I can think of, right off hand.  Or
orange-flower water.  Dunno about modern practices, though, sorry.
--Maire, glad it's almost marzipan season (no.  Not like deer or antelope
season....just that sales of the stuff is seasonal around here, and my
favorite way to eat it is with it dipped in dark chocolate...mmmmmmm)