[Sca-cooks] camera obscura

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Mon Oct 24 17:45:38 PDT 2005

Ok now this might seem odd but IIRC I saw a show about the Shroud of
Turrin (sp?) being a photo actually done by DaVinci as a Hoax.  THe show
said that they had tested it and it had the right chemicals as well as
the fact that they found this room in Italy that he had worked in that
was a Huge Camera Obscura... Don't know how true this is but the Channel
was Discovery I think.  And no I don't have any further info either.
Nichola