[Sca-cooks] Boar Meat

Martinsen at ansteorra.org Martinsen at ansteorra.org
Wed Oct 26 11:53:13 PDT 2005

Ok then how about this question:

I am planning on doing a rendition of the dormouse recipe
in Aspicius using beef instead of Mouse, seeing that the
current supply of "quality dormouse" is in short supply.
 I want to make it clear to my diners that they are eating
beef, but I want them to have the "fun" of eating
dormouse.

Suggestions on the write up?

Vitha

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:20:35 -0400
  "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"
<adamantius.magister at verizon.net> wrote:

> On Oct 26, 2005, at 12:59 PM, lilinah at earthlink.net
>wrote:
>
>> This person either didn't read the menu or didn't
>>believe it. She
>> should have been angry at herself, not Ras.
>
> As I recall, that's what happened. She read it, read the
>word "bear",  and assumed it was some sort of code. She
>ate it, then found out that  "bear" was the code word for>

"bear", and became sufficiently upset to  borderline