[Sca-cooks] Boar Meat

Lonnie D. Harvel ldh at ece.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 26 17:55:43 PDT 2005

So this is the "Rodent Feast"? :)

Perhaps chicken thighs might work. If they are trimmed very lean, you
might need to add some chicken fat (smaltz) to it. You could butterfly
them open, spread them with the pork mince mixture, bundle them up and
tie them. Boil them, then roast them. There is a discussion here:

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-MEATS/meat-stuffed-msg.html
(Stefan had just pointed me towards this file in the context of another
discussion.)

Aoghann