[Sca-cooks] Using fresh pumpkin instead of canned in a recipe?

Irmgart irmgart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 04:45:33 PDT 2005

Spoon tease!!!

In the South Eastern USA we're pretty familiar with butternut squash too,
especially roasted with brown sugar and cinnamon...

But tell me more about the curry soup? that sounds *just right* for the
Halloween dinner we're having Monday!

-Irmgart (who likes autumn and autumnal fruits and veggies best! Squashes
and apples and pomegranates oh my!)