[Sca-cooks] Vivat to Petru

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Oct 31 19:59:57 PST 2005

Aha! Thanks for filling me in.  We have two kingdom service awards in
Artemisia.  The lower level one is the Golden Pillar (a rough equivalent to
a principality level award, since we don't have principalities); The upper
level one, which carries with it a grant of arms, is the Sable Sun in
Splendor.  I think.  Name changes happened since the inception of the order,
but it was inspired by the arms of Aldwin Longwalker.
Congrats indeedy, Petru!
--maire