[Sca-cooks] OT - Picking up the Pieces

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 4 08:12:40 PDT 2005

This message just came through on one of my lists, it is from a lady in
southern MS.  There were a couple of comments in it I wanted to share.
Christianna

I just got back on line. The power came back about 9pm.
My family use to make fun of my SCA "stuff" until I set up a camping
site with kitchen and candles. It is not so funny now.

p.s. don't hang red curtains around your deck or the military helicopters
will land in your back yard to make sure you are O.K. ( I needed shade.)