[Sca-cooks] OOP--Smoothie recipes....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Sep 4 20:08:49 PDT 2005

The list is quiet enough, that I hope y'all won't mind an OOP question.
  I've checked my cookbooks for ideas, but, oddly enough, they're a lot
more likely to start with lines like "take a thousand eggs or more..."
than they are to start with "to make a breakfast smoothie...."
At any rate, I've got this weird jones to make breakfast smoothies for
myself for a while, and I don't have a clue as to proportions, etc.
Have purchased bananas, strawberries, fresh peaches, and have milk,
nonfat vanilla yogurt, and various sweeteners and spices.
Anybody got any good recipes they'd care to share?
--Maire, feeling adventurous ;o)