[Sca-cooks] FW: [SCA-Disaster] [Fwd: Contact Information]

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 4 20:40:18 PDT 2005

 For those of you that would like to do something specific for SCA folks,
here are the contacts for those coordinating aid.
Mistress Christianna MacGrain, Meridies

Greetings everyone,
Since a draft copy of the staff listing somehow made it to this list
already, I thought that I should go ahead and post the contact
information for the Katrina Disaster Relief Staff for Gleann Abhann/
Meridies.  It is listed below, but I put a copy in the files section
for easier access.  If you have any questions or aren't sure who to
contact about something then contact either Mistress Gwen or myself
and we will put you in touch with the right person.

I am continually amazed at the efforts being put forth by the
widespread members of our family.  No words can say thank you enough
for all your hard work, your time, and your generosity.  I am truly
humbled that we have so many friends throughout the Known World.

Stephan of Durham,
Seneschal, Gleann Abhann

Website and Monetary Donations
HRM of Meridies Lethrenn
Sara Nichols
175 Lucile Lane
Lilburn, GA 30047
lethrenn2 (at) yahoo.com

Western Supplies Coordinator (food, water, toiletries)
Ld. Peregrine Fairchylde
Eric Francis,
3322 Lamar St.
Little Rock, AR 72205
squirrelhenge (at) yahoo.com

Eastern Supplies Coordinator (food, water, toiletries)
Baron Borgar the Bright
Travis Newberry
3466 Old Suttons Way
Marietta, GA 30062
travise8 (at) hotmail.com

Long Term Housing and Job Placement
Master Erik of Telemark
irongld (at) bellsouth.net
irongld (at) yahoo.com
601-672-7571 (cell)
337-993-1710 (home)

Items for SCA life (garb, feast gear, belts etc.)
Lady Genevieve D' Ancyra  (Ancyra)
Valerie Fleig
1957 Loyd Street
Pearl, MS 39208
sisterv (at) brotherguido.com

Kingdom Regalia Donations
Lady Ariadne de Ravenna
Elizabeth Lancaster
141 Post Hill Rd.
Brandon, MS 39042
601-824-3244
ladyariadne (at) bellsouth.net

Meridian Kingdom Seneschal  (Eastern Coordinator)
Mistress Gwen
Stacy Hall
Shall920 (at) yahoo.com
205-621-1746

Gleann Abhann Principality Seneschal (Western Coordinator)
Master Stephan of Durham
Paul Lancaster
141 Post Hill Rd.
Brandon, MS 39042