[Sca-cooks] Need Spanish suggestions

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 10:58:36 PDT 2005

Greetings the list,

Gwen Cat again (sorry, these days it seems I only get
to pop in here when I NEED something.)

Im looking for information on period (any pre 1600s)
Spanish.  I have skimmed through Brighids wonderful
translation of De Nola in the Florilegium, and found a
few possibilities, but am more familiar with German
than Spanish, so Im looking for suggestions of
FAVORITE or tried and true recipes for a lunch in a
few weeks.  The site has electricity, but NO
kitchen/running water, so everything will have to
happen in roasters/crock pots, room temp or chilled.
At this point I am told to expect ~100.  The budget is
generous (for me ;-) but wont support much
fish/seafood as this is Colorado we are talking about.

I have been enjoying the Paella discussion here,
thanks!

In Service and Curiosity
Gwen Cat