[Sca-cooks] sharing info (was Med/Ren Kitchen Job Titles? )

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Sep 23 00:08:31 PDT 2005

> > MK Cooks had a discussion on this topic last winter--
> >
> > Knew I had posted it someplace-- just had to find it.
> > This applies to at least the English aspects.
> >
> > Johnnae llyn Lewis
>
> That's awesome! Thank you for sharing.
>
> Gunthar

Yes, I agree with Gunthar. I have saved this message as well as
others in the thread and may use it to create a new Florilegium file.

I am not on the MK-Cooks list. I have enough trouble trying to keep
up with this *one*. I assume that some of the rest of you are also
saving some messages from other lists. I really wish folks who see an
interesting article, email or email thread on other lists would send
me a copy. If you thought it was interesting or useful enough to
save, chances are a number of other folks would think so, too.

The Rialto used to have a wide variety of info. Now since most stuff
has moved to specialized mail lists, I see very little of the new
material on clothing, textiles, medieval and SCA combat, archery,
games and crafts. The same is true of the folks that aren't on these
lists who suddenly find themselves interested in something.

I always give credit to the original poster if I know who it is. And
really prefer most of the usual header. If you are uneasy about
forwarding someone else's message, remember that these messages are
already being saved on a number of servers around the world. If you
copy the original poster on the item(s) you forward and they object,
I won't use their stuff. Actually my policy is to remove any message
which the original poster requests be removed, at any time.

If you, as the forwarder, wish to remain anonymous, then I won't
mention you. But I am also quite happy to add a line mentioning who
forwarded some info, so that they get some credit for their effort
and initiative.

Please feel free to pass my plea on to any lists or individuals who
you think might be willing to help. I guess someday I'll get around
to adding something like this notice to the Florilegium.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com