[Sca-cooks] sharing info (was Med/Ren Kitchen Job Titles? )

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Sep 23 08:06:33 PDT 2005

In my case, I thought I'd probably get back to the topic and add
more to it and then create an article of some sort. Of course it's
probably number 131 on my list of article projects. (Actually on MK Cooks
the topic went away, so that pushed it all to the back burner anyway.)
I do have an article in the works about Holme and the Academy book which
will talk about its usefulness as a source.
I do save my mail and postings so in theory I can retrieve these long
missives.
I do these sorts of things, all the time. Yes, I know I am breaking the
cardinal rule that one is never
supposed to ever ever do research for someone, but I am a Librarian.
It's what I do!
Given that in a normal day, I can do 3-4 to a dozen or more research or
reference
questions, plus the normal work on polishing articles or writing
articles or handouts,
plus the lists, I think I manage to get a lot covered.

Johnnae llyn Lewis