[Sca-cooks] OOP - Foods of Chile?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 23 06:47:11 PDT 2005

Dear Cooks,
	I was asked yesterday by the director of a local Boy's and Girl's Club if I
could put together a one-hour workshop for 12 kids ages 8-11 on the foods of
Chile.  They are doing an International Day, and Chile is their focus
country this time around.  They want something inexpensive, and simple
enough for the kids to make and eat right then.  She also asked if I could
find recipes her usual food coordinators could make for their main festival
day for snacks.
	I said I could surely find something, the internet is my friend after all.
I thought I would start here to see if anyone had any good ideas where to
look.
	Thanks all,
	Christianna