[Sca-cooks] [OT][OOP] Pennsic Customs Question

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Sat Sep 24 12:49:37 PDT 2005

I've just had a most fascinating conversation. It was suggested I might be
able to partly fund a Pennsic visit by selling my period cosmetics and
aphrodisiacs. "Giano's Medieval Makeover"

Now, this is still all very theoretical, but even if it works I'd be limited
to flight luggage, and a chunk of that would be scents, cream bases, powders
and such. I don't assume Pennsic has 'crash space', so how is this handled
for overseas visitors? Are there 'hotel' tents? Do you stay with allied
households?

Any info appreciated

Giano