[Sca-cooks] Laser

Aurelia Coritana aurelia_coritana at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 14:00:36 PDT 2005

Wow, thanks so much to everyone for all the info on Laser. I'm not an expert on it, certainly, I just remember reading a tiny bit about it recently.

My impression is that what is today called laser is not the same as the ancient version, which was used to extinction (it was as common as pepper is to us.) Lemongrass is, I'm sure, a poor approximation of the real deal, but a tasty substitution anyway.

Aurelia