[Sca-cooks] OT - Katrina aftermath

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 1 14:54:51 PDT 2005

Gasoline prices had been over $3 for a few weeks at some stations in
the SF Bay Area for the cheapest of the three grades. I felt lucky if
i could find gas for around $2.70 a gallon. Now the price has gone up
in the past couple days - it's close to $3 almost everywhere i've
been.

I sometimes drive several miles checking out gas stations to find the
cheapest one. Considering that there's often a difference of over 10
cents a gallon, it can be worth it if i'm getting half a tank.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita