[Sca-cooks] BSA meals was OT - Picking up the Pieces

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 5 05:44:02 PDT 2005

Omelets in zip lock bags were another.
"If no raw egg comes out of the middle the omelet is done. "
See
[PDF] NO FUSS COOKING <http://www.scoutingbear.com/nofuss98.PDF>File
Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
<http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:zGbZRzneFsoJ:www.scoutingbear.com/nofuss98.PDF+omelets+in+zip+lock+bags+bsa&hl=en>
Place all ingredients in the ziplock bag. Work out the air. Kneed 25-30
min. ... Remember, BSA regulations say that NO liquid starters may be
used. I ...
www.scoutingbear.com/nofuss98.PDF

if you don't know what we are talking about.

Johnnae