[Sca-cooks] Re: MK Cooking Symposium

Gaylin Walli iasmin at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 17:52:33 PDT 2005

On Tuesday, September 6, 2005, at 01:38  PM,
sca-cooks-request at ansteorra.org wrote:

> Hold that thought, good lady. I typod the date on the main page
> initially and have since updated the date to Dec 3, which I believe
> conflicts. I've got a call out to the rest of the event staff to make
> sure I know have the correct date, and I'll let everyone know that
> correction as soon as I get word.

I just wanted to get back with everyone and confirm the correct date
and information for the cooking symposium. I neglected to proof one
file on the website for the event and sadly that was the main page, so
for 18 hours or so, the event date is wrong. My sincere apologies if
this messes people up. The correct information for the event is as
follows:

Location: Kalamazoo, Michigan
Date: DECEMBER 3, 2005
Website: http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/2005cooks/index.html

The website should be linked to the event listing on the official
Midrealm calendar page within the week. If you have any questions about
the the event or the classes, please feel free to contact me directly.
I will be posting regular updates (and a second call for teachers soon
if you're interested in teaching!) and they will appear here on the SCA
Cook's list and a few other cooking-related lists I frequent. Please
feel free to forward those posts and announcements to any of the lists
you're on if you feel they might be interested in the content.

Cheers and happy cooking,

Iasmin
iasmin at comcast.net

Iasmin de Cordoba, Class Coordinator