[Sca-cooks] A tomato problem... A bit OT

Glenn A. Crawford tavernkeeper at phoenixroost.com
Wed Sep 7 10:19:24 PDT 2005

I live in New Hampshire and most of our tomatoes are green too.
We planted them around the same time and the one that self planted (farm
manure) are also green.
The few reddish one came from seedling that we bought.
I'm going to pick some to try to ripen them in a window sill.

Is anyone one else in the New England area having this problem??

Thanks,
Glenn